Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Alone

We are all alone and we are never alone.

Depending on our level of consciousness depends our feeling of aloneness.

The more evolved the more comfortable we are.

Why?

Because the release of fear in us marks our progress towards the light, towards nature if you will.

As we move towards the light so we understand our part and role in nature and thus identify with nature as our home, our all, love.

Fear propels us in the opposite direction, toward paranoia, isolation, depression, breakdown.

So keep working to understand and grow.

There is no finishing line just a spiral of understanding or misunderstanding, up or down.

Go for the light!

Smile this is your reality, now, today, use it wisely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you say "keep working to understand and grow"....
I was thinking I do that and I find it good
but today some times I ask me :
our brane is it capable to "know"? to understand?
Our limits are what we know; isn't it?
Perhaps our more big "enemy" is what we think or thinking at all.
You've said "love is" - I feel it's truth and it's so exciting and beautifull; but how to do simply to be; beacause I think we can not understand we can not learn we can not take the example or studie of others. we are alone. I am alone. I must be alone to find my way. Today I think perhaps my way to be simply like "love is" is to be on the wave of "giving"...
see you soon

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Very true love defenitely is giving. What you give is very different for every person. Even if you give just a tiny bit, in my opinion it will always be rewarding. In fact you will be happy 2 times. The day you give and afterwards when you think back of it.

Dickie

Anonymous said...

Dickie
why do you think rewarding?
I'd like If I give it's not for.
I must not think rewarding when I give something because I'd like to hqve love on bqsis on my action and not rewarding
I think that is very difficult but there is not true love without
I think if you ARE love, if your being is like "Love is" you never think rewarding
Irina