Thursday, December 09, 2010

When you are gone



I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.

I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well.

I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

 I miss you all the time

But I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life

And now I have to face it that you are really gone

Gone for the rest of my life

Those of us who have relationships that last will usually experience that one of us goes before
the other

We can observe two types of people after such a loss 

Those who tell us they will never get over it

And those who smile and remember with fondness all the good times

They move on

Life will not be the same how could it be?

What it can be though is interesting and in a new way fulfilling

A time for mourning then time to move on

For those who prefer to stay in the memory of those times together

Life cannot be much fun not can it move on because you choose to stay locked in to memories of what was

Not healthy

Not a good idea at all

Staying in our memories whatever our age is not a good idea

It limits us

We stop ourselves from enjoying the present moment

We become oh so boring to those around us

In a very real sense we are also dead

Dead to life

Dead to living in reality

Do not become one of these please

Mourn your partner then let him go

Get on with your life

Try doing things for others

Serve those who need help

Find a reason for being

No comments: