Friday, May 27, 2011

False separation






The more we dominate
.
The more we own

The more we control

The more separate we experience ourselves to be from everything.

The more separate we are from each other

The greater the urge to further dominate

The greater the urge to own more

The greater the urge to control more.

Quite ironic really

Why?

Because we are attempting to grab, to take, that which is already ours

And just what is already ours?

More

We are more than we know

We actually in odd moments experience this.

How do I know this?

That we are more?

I know it in the same way you do.

Certain moments have shown me.

They came unexpectedly

Unannounced

Into my life that certainty that I am more

That I am part of everything

Certainly you have had this feeling as well

Probably pushed it away

Feeling alone again in your separation
.
You are already more did you but reflect

No comments: