Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So different







HER DIARY:


Tonight I thought he was acting weird. 


We’d made plans to meet at a bar and have a drink. 


I was shopping with my friends all day long, and I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.


Our conversation wasn’t flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. 


He agreed but he remained quiet and absent. 


I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing was wrong. 


I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. 


He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.


On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. 


I can’t explain his behavior. 


I don’t know why he didn’t say “I love you too.” 


When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. 


He just sat there and watched TV. 


He seemed distant and absent. 


Finally, I decided to go to bed. 


About ten minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. 


He fell asleep—I cried. 


I don’t know what to do.


I’m almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.


My life is a disaster.
HIS DIARY:


I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least I got laid.
 -  D. Caroline

No comments: