Thursday, June 23, 2011

We all die





The goal is not to live forever but to create something that will
.
For those of an ambitious nature why not?
.
This could bean idea that grips the world's imagination
.
An invention maybe
.
A poem
.
A formula
.
Many many things might be thought to live forever
.
However forever is a long time
.
A million years, a billion, a trillion how long is forever
.
Once we begin to think about it forever suddenly becomes beyond our ability to absorb
.
Ever thought about what it might be like to live forever?
.
Sometimes people say they would like to live forever
.
Fools
.
Imagine a life where all your friends are long gone
.
Where every day is a repetition of thousands and thousand of others
.
The body worn and parts replaced
.
The brain old and worn
.
The excitement of life gone long ago
.
Seen it all before when new generations discover things anew
.
Living forever is not such a good idea in the way most think of it
.
Looked at another way though we already do
.
What?
.
Yes we already live forever
.
I have and use my body
.
But I am not my body
.
I am my consciousness
.
I am my soul
.
My consciousness and soul live on after my body's death
.
For a period of rest and assimilation of the life just gone
.
Prior to reincarnation in a new body
.
For a new life
.
To learn more lessons
.
This is true evolution
.
The evolution of consciousness
.
For this is what truly lives forever
.
Our consciousness
.
So yes we all die
.
Many, many times

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

feels so good!