Friday, June 15, 2012

City boy




A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey for $100.
.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
.
The next day the farmer drove up and said, Sorry son, but I have some bad news; the donkey died.
.
Kenny replied, Well then just give me my money back.
.
Farmer: Cant do that. I went and spent it already.
.
Kenny: OK then, just unload the donkey.
.
Farmer: What you gonna do with him?
.
Kenny: I'm going to raffle him off.
.
Farmer: You cant raffle off a dead donkey!
.
Kenny: Sure I can. 
.
Watch me. 
.
I just wont tell anyone he's dead.
.
A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, What happened with that dead donkey?
.
Kenny: I raffled him off. 
.
I sold 500 tickets at two dollars each and made a profit of $898.
.
Farmer: Didn't anyone complain?
.
Kenny: Just the guy who won.
.
So I gave him his two dollars back.

No comments: