Sunday, December 09, 2012

Always allow the boss to speak first

A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting. 

On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. 

They rub the lamp and a genie appears. 

The genie says: 


Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each.

So the eager senior manager shouted, I want the first wish. 


I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries. 

Pfufffff and he was gone.

Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted 


I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails.

Pfufffff and he was also gone. 

The boss calmly said, 


I want these two idiots back right now . Pfuffff ……….:

Lesson :- Always allow the boss to speak first.

No comments: