Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Treatment for scalding burns





Sounds like this person found a new cure?  
.
Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready.   
.
I missed and my hand went into the boiling water....
.
A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour.
.
pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it.  
.
He said to keep my hand in the flour for 10 mins. which I did.  
.
He said that in Vietnam , this guy was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...well, it not only put the fire out, but he never even had
a blister!!!!
.
SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 mins, pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutley NO PAIN.  
.
Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself, I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!
.
Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.
.
Miracle, if you ask me.  
.
Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did.  
.
I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 mins.and the pain was gone and no burn.
.
Try it! 
.
Oh!, don't run your burn area under Cold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 mins and experience a miracle
.
OR pay better attention before so you don’t get burned

No comments: