Sunday, September 23, 2007

Look at this

I don't mind
.
I do mind

Ever thought that the first statement means beyond mind
.
It is beyond my mind

And the second statement is really in mind, I am using my mind to object

So?

Mind is modern man's greatest asset and also increasingly his biggest liability

To stay in mind is limiting

To go beyond is mind is literally mind boggling
.
Most people have no idea that this is possible

But the gateway to man's evolution lies in going beyond mind
.
Into what we casually call mind boggling
.
Mind boggling is used casually every day by millions without for one minute thinking about what they are really saying
.
As so often with language it can hide and obscure
.
It can also illuminate
.
It can be so important but we treat it so casually
.
Seldom giving any real thought to what we are saying
.
Funny thing language.

No comments: